Harrisburg University Career Services and Experiential Learning are proud to host the third annual Fall Career Week, which will take place virtually, Sept. 28-Oct. 2!
Nearly 10 events will take place, with each highlighting professional development, career preparedness, and internship assistance.
Click HERE for a copy of the full schedule and to register.
Event highlights include:
- Employer Panel: Navigating the Virtual Hiring Process- Get prepared to rock that virtual interview! Come listen to a panel, consisting of a wide range of different industries presenting best practices and sharing the changes of hiring/virtual interviewing due to COVID-19. Through this workshop you will gain an overall understanding of how to navigate the virtual hiring process and tips on how to conduct an interview virtually. Register today for the Employer Panel: Navigating the Virtual Hiring Process!
- Virtual Internship Tips: A Student’s Perspective – Seeking a virtual internship in the upcoming year? Hear from a panel of HU students that will present best practices and tips for completing a virtual internship. Topics will include how to secure an internship, professional etiquette online, key skills to thrive in a virtual internship, and much more! Register today for the Virtual Internship Tips: A Student’s Perspective!
- LinkedIn Learning & You! – How can LinkedIn Learning help you prepare for your future career? An expert from the HU Library will explain and assist in navigating LinkedIn Learning. This session will also explore how LinkedIn Learning can provide you with additional skills to land your dream job! Register today for LinkedIn Learning & You!
- Gear-up for Grad School – Are you thinking about applying to grad school? If so, join us for a workshop on graduate school admissions, assistantships, and best practices for applications. Register today for Gear-up for Grad School!
- Employer Explorer Networking Event – Do you want to explore different positions, job titles, and learn about various companies’ jobs or internship programs? Come to a session of the virtual Employer Explorer Networking event to speak with HR representatives that are hiring for many different positions. There will be an opportunity for you to attend 4 different information sessions with 4 unique companies. Register today for the Employer Explorer Networking Event! (Scroll to the bottom to select which networking events you would like to attend.
Students are encouraged to join in throughout the week. These events will better prepare students for their next steps in pursuing internship and career opportunities!
Questions should be directed to email@example.com
About Harrisburg University
Accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Harrisburg University is a private non-profit university offering bachelor and graduate degree programs in science, technology, and math fields to a diverse student body. For more information on the University’s affordable demand-driven undergraduate and graduate programs, call 717.901.5146 or email, Connect@HarrisburgU.edu